Action Center
Share |

Make a Policy, Plan, Proposal and Legislation Request

Any WALHDAB member can submit a request for the Public Affairs Committee to take action on a particular policy, plan, proposal, or piece of legislation. Please complete the WALHDAB Member Input/Request Form to do so.  Please include as much detail as possible for each item and add any additional information, including suggested language changes, supporting facts and figures, etc. Do you know your legislators really well or would like assistance with meeting your legislators? Fill out the WALHDAB Key Contact Form! Thank you for your continued work!

WALHDAB Member Input/Request Form

WALHDAB Key Contact Form


Legislative Tools

WPHA/WALHDAB Legislative Toolkit
Who are my legislators?
US Senators
US Representatives
The Wheeler Report - Link to subscribe to morning email update
Wisconsin Eye - Link to subscribe to email updates

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal