COVID-19
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Available Resources 3 S. Dye Shayna Dye, Sauk County I wanted to share some documents that may be useful to your agency. Feel free to use as you wish.
by S. Dye
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Re-opening 0 S. Dye Brian Long from Pierce County has shared his counties re-opening plan.  Thank you Brian!
by S. Dye
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Non-essential applying for a food license 1 M. Wesson Matt,The order specifically references this. Look at EMO 12 - 13b: This section should not be intepreted to provide an exemption for businesses engaged in the sale of food or beverage ancillary to its primary purpose.Shayna Dye
by S. Dye
Friday, April 17, 2020
Essential Vs Non-essential 9 S. Dye Shayna Dye, Sauk Co - 4-13-2020Q: Are floral shops essential?A: From WEDC -Hi Laura,Florists are considered non-essential. All businesses may continue “Minimum Basic Operations.” Under Section 14 of the order, provided that employees comply with Social Distancing Requirements, your business may carry out the following operations: 1) The minimum necessary activities to maintain the value of the business's inventory, preserve the condition of the business's physical plant and equipment, ensure security, process payroll and employee benefits, or for related functions, including where these functions are outsourced to other entities, and2) The minimum necessary activities to facilitate employees of the business being able to continue to work remotely from their residences. Minimum Basic Operations does NOT include serving customers in person. However, businesses may fulfill nonessential deliveries, mail parcels, or receive parcels if it can be done by one person in a room or confined space, including a car or truck. Delivery and parcel services cannot require a signature by the recipient. Other services or activities requiring more than one person may only continue via phone or virtuallyWhile Minimum Basic Operations allows for non-essential deliveries under the parameters outlined, it does not allow for curb-side pick-up. In fact, offering curb-side pick-up would be encouraging customers to violate Section 15 of the order related to Essential Travel. A: Shayna,One of our floral shop owners contacted us last week and I referred them to WEDC. They were told absolutely not essential, no curbside pickup, deliveries, etc. They can only do activities necessary for their business; payroll, maintenance, take care of flowers.
by S. Dye
Monday, April 13, 2020
Enforcement 1 S. Dye Brian Becker - Sawyer County Q: Both our LPHA and Law Enforcement are starting to field a lot of complaints about people coming to our county. They are looking a lot like this: “I just saw a car with a Minnesota or Illinois plate, and I saw the person go fishing”. Attached is a rough draft of a complaint screening form that would help ascertain if the person came here before orders, is here conducting essential business or is even properly isolating and quarantining. Has anyone actually developed something like this already. I’m hoping we catch Typhoid Mary and can screen out people who came out here March 1st or earlier and have been quarantining or even providing medical care for a loved one on hospice or something? A:
by S. Dye
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Points of Contact 0 S. Dye Please share valuable points of contact here.
by S. Dye
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
"Kitchen Sink" 0 S. Dye For items not relating to enforcement or available resources, please post here.  Please make sure you indicate the county/jurisdiction you are associated with and the questions/comments that you have.  
by S. Dye
Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal